2 cups pancake mix
1.25 cups (10-oz bottle) sparkling apple cider
1/4 cup dark molasses
2 tsp Gingerbread Spice Mix
- In a large bowl Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake into a lightly buttered skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes, flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve warm with Molasses Butter.
- 6 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tbsp dark molasses
- 1/4 tsp Gingerbread Spice Mix
Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined and dollop on top of pancakes.
- Rosemary & Garlic Infused Oil (sweetheatchefs.com)
- Candy Brandy Pecans (sweetheatchefs.com)
- Gingerbread Pancakes for One (collegiateculinaire.wordpress.com)