This recipe is from one of my favorite blogs, The Foodie Physician. She has AH-MAZING recipes. I modified only a few ingredients and amounts on this recipe. It is so good!
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
1 cup strawberry jam
20 ounces cream cheese (2 1/2 packages)
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 jar lemon curd (10 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an ungreased 13×9-inch baking tray, break up sugar cookie dough. With floured hands, press the dough evenly into the bottom of the pan to form a crust. Bake 12 minutes until light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Spread the jam evenly over the surface of the partially cooled crust. You should get a nice thick even layer on this part. If you can see the cookie dough, I would say it is too thin, add more.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together with a hand mixer until fluffy. Add the flour, heavy cream and vanilla extract and mix. Beat in the eggs one at a time until blended. Pour the filling into the tray over the jam. Heat up lemon curd in microwave for about 30 seconds to thin it out. Using a spoon dollop lemon curd in 3 rows over the cream cheese filling. Using a sharp knife, skewer or toothpick swirl the lemon curd into the cheesecake mixture and down into the jam being careful not to cut into the crust. At this point I should have added more jam between the lemon curd on top to swirl too (will do this next time and use less on the bottom crust)
- Bake in oven 40-45 minutes until filling is set. Cool 30 minutes. Cut into 4×6 rows.
- Garnish with 1/2 of a strawberry and 1/2 of a lemon slice. Refrigerate for best results and enjoy!
Posted on Thursday’s Treasures over at Recipes For My Boys, such a terrific blog and Debi is an amazing woman!