As adults we all need a little pick me up now and then. I love sweets and this is just the answer to that calling. If you have never tried the Pinaccle Whip Cream Vodka…you are in for a real treat. BE WARNED, this drink is addicting 😀
1 Pint Fresh Strawberries (buy local folks if possible), washed, cleaned and halved
1/2 Pint Fresh Blueberries, washed
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 Vanilla bean, split and seeded
1 750 ml bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- On stove top, in a pot, bring water and sugar to boil.
- Add vanilla bean seeds and simmer for 10 minutes, this is a vanilla simple syrup.
- Remove from heat and let cool
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup blueberries puree until smooth.
- When vanilla simple syrup is cool add 3 oz to the berries and give the food processor a whirl to mix.
- Take a glass with ice (or frozen blueberries) and add 3 -4 oz of vodka and your berry mixture
- Garnish with more blueberries or a strawberry on the rim of the glass