1 c. Flour
1/2 c. Milk
1/2 c. Water
1 t. Vanilla (if making sweet ones)
- Whisk eggs in a medium sized bowl
- Add milk, water, and vanilla (if you are using)
- Gradually add flour and whisk until smooth
- In a small non stick saucepan, add about 1/4 c. or less of batter to pan and swirl in a circular motion in pan until bottom is coated.
- Continue to cook until the moisture is gone on top and flip to other side.
- Cook for no longer than 1 minute and take out of pan
- To the finished crepe, add 1 T. nutella and spread around crepe.
- Add sliced banana on top of the nutella
- Roll the crepe up like a burrito
- Top with additional sliced banana, strawberries, whip cream!
Nutella & banana crepes