1/3 c. Vegetable Oil or Coconut Oil
1/3 c. Low Fat Sour Cream
1 t. Vanilla
1 1/2 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1 T. Wheat Germ
1 T. Flax Seeds
1 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Baking Soda
1/2 t. Salt
3/4 c. Sugar
- In a large bowl combine all wet ingredients except banana.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- In medium bowl whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into wet mixture stirring just until combined. Do not over mix ingredients.
- Add mashed bananas at the end.
- Fill your muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.