2 Cans Pillsbury Croissants Dough
1 pkg. mini smokies n cheddar
1 c. Parmesan Cheese (if you want to be fancy you could use poppy seeds here)
1 c. sharp grated cheddar cheese
- Open the first can of croissant and unroll.
- Take 1 triangle and separate from the rest of dough.
- Place the triangle on cookie sheet and lay flat
- Add 1 t. of sharp cheddar cheese
- Add 1-2 little smokie hot dogs
- Roll the croissant starting from the large end going toward the small end
- Dip the entire “blanket” in the Parmesan cheese
- Repeat until all croissant dough is used including the second can
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown (oven times vary so check after 10 minutes to see the progress)